Right , I did mention in the latest post that I will be seldomly opening up this blog .Ok , scratch that .My own blog will be used for music-related topics while this blog will be used for posts and stories about other things in my life *yeah , I know it may seem weird to you , me using someone else's blog to publish my own experiences and also somewhat more troublesome to navigate between 2 blogs to check up on different topics from the same person but it shouldn't be much sweat since my blog has a link to Sam's and if anyone wants to return to my blog from Sam's , all you have to do is click the 'go backwards' button ~ simple .
In fact , it kind of takes up more of my time and yours because I am the one writing the posts but I don't mind , really .I can handle it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment