It will rain by Bruno Mars * I actually heard of it only this year , believe it or not ; shakes head...........it appears to speak of a broken life , but the I really enjoy the music
Grenade by Bruno Mars (cover by Alex Goot) *I won't (can't) decide whether the original or the cover is better , but I will say this : Both are VERY talented and inovative , that's for sure (not to mention somewhat unnecessary for me to say -_-) .Love Alex's versatility with instruments - he's so skilled with guitar , piano , drums and bass (the 4 instruments I blogged about before) .I truly , truly admire and envy that about him .
One Thing by One Direction *A superb , highly impressive boy band who performs with vocals (I am pretty sure they play instruments too but I have yet to see them do it) .I've only heard 2 songs by them (shakes head again) , including this one , but they already captured me .More people in the world for me to struggle to emulate , I suppose .Dashing , near perfect role models .
One last , I guess .Getting late here in Australia .
Good Life by One Republic*I first heard this song in cover form (by Alex Goot again , as well as Megan Nicole - another spectacular display of music talents) instead of the original .But the original is obviously worthy to be called incredible music as well .Thank God for a good life (though it's never smooth sailing and far from perfect :P )
Every one of these videos are a constant reminder for me to carry on upgrading myself .Although I may not be the same level as these stars now (
Ok , God bless all .
No comments:
Post a Comment