Dear Load Jesus,
Please cleanse me with your blood Load Jesus Jesus, cleanse my family and my friend Load Jesus , Jesus i need help Load Jesus . Please, Load Jesus bless me with Wisdom,i need your help, load Jesus. Bless me with health Load Jesus Bless me with wealth oh Load Jesus i know i should n`t ask for wealth Load Jesus , and Bless my friend and family Load Jesus Protect me load Jesuss, I need your help Load Jesus ,Sent your holy spirit , to Protect me Load Jesus watch over me Load Jesus Guide me to the correct way path Load Jesus, I need your help. Load Jesus, Please show me you are there for me. Control me Load Jesus i need to be like you,Load Jesus. You will be there for me Load Jesuss. I need you Load Jesus , I pray because i believe in you ,Load Jesus be there for me Load Jesus . In Jesus name i pray : Amen!!
sam im of proud of you. ;D. god will try his really best to help you. trust him. ;)
ReplyDelete:] shhhh..... Don't tell anyone
ReplyDeleteteehee
ReplyDelete