hmmmm.... Tonight I really write a lot...
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
I want you to hate me
Hate me? , I know u really hate right now , it is ok , I got used to it already , it has been for a few month . I know, you are trying very hard to maintain the relationship between us . Eventually it is useless ,because i am not person who u think I am . I am a person who can make friend but I can't maintain the relationship between us . So it is useless to make friend for now , at last we will still broke apart . I am not your only option . Go find other person, that who can really treat you will . It is a mistake to be your friend . No matter how hard I push you away , will always be there for me.... It really make me very hard to end the relationship . To tell you the truth I only have one year in lodge after then that I might move to other country , so can u tell me what is the point of making friend that only last a year. A friend told me that , why do you want to end the relationship seen like you really like her a lot ? I 'told' him the answer and he agree with me . He actually know how I feel for the first time. He had suggest many way to solve my problem , but in the end it don't work.......... And I just can't believe I told him the answer -.- ...., so u still want to be my friend knowing relationship on last a year ? You think u can be my friend for a year ? I can't live the fact that knowing the relationship is just for a year , then I better no make any friend...... I just hate saying goodbye and never see them again......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment