Hey , this is Ian .Sam has allowed me to access and post on his blog ~ without needing his password or whatever .I can just update posts on his blog through my own blog (somewhat hard to explain) .But this is me :) .Since he doesn't blog much , he has opened it up to me so that I can post whatever I want on his blog as well as mine .
Well .
I was feeling a bit bad just now because I keep remembering Joyce is gone .I find that I miss her quite badly .But then , probably , it's a good thing for her to stay away from me (not from her other friends) .I don't want her to be hurt ..............sigh , I feel so low now.....
Well .
My future posts on Sam's blog should be slightly more cheery though ........not today , I guess .
poor Joyce , to be liked by a stupid , useless jerk like me............. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment